Hi, I’m Christine Sullivan, Holistic Animal Healer. I work with devoted pet parents, rescues and animal shelter staff, locally and around the world, who are searching for alternative and complementary healing modalities to improve the health and well-being of their beloved horses, dogs, cats, other companion animals, homeless pets and wildlife.
Are some of these statements true for you?
- Your pet has just been diagnosed with cancer or some other catastrophic or chronic illness or disease.
- You just adopted a new pet and they, you or other pets in the family are not adjusting as easily as you’d hoped.
- Your pet experiences separation anxiety or exhibits some other signs of stress and anxiety, such as depression, excessive licking, chewing, swaying or vocalizing.
- You are concerned about the plethora of pet food and treats recalls but aren’t sure how to transition to a better diet for your pet.
- Your pet has recently experienced physical or emotional trauma, such as an accident, major move, was lost or the trauma is from their past and the details are not necessarily known.
- Your pet shows signs of allergies but the treatments you have been using have not successfully alleviated the symptoms.
- Your pet is getting older and you worry they might be in pain or discomfort.
- Your pet has just or is about to have surgery and you’d like to do more for their recovery than just give them pain pills.
- You have recently gone through major upheaval in your own life, such as the death of a loved one, divorce, major move or other big life event. You know your pet is affected by it but don’t know what to do for them.
- Your pet is nearing the end of their life and you want to help them (and yourself) prepare for their inevitable passing.
- You have recently lost a pet and either don’t know how to process the loss or would like some support for them or yourself during this time of transition.
I can lovingly guide you and your pet during this journey.
You will experience results for your pet by working with me if you:
- Have a deep desire to help your pet heal.
- Are open-minded and willing to try new things.
- Are ready and able to be a consistent leader and vocal advocate for your pet.
- Are willing to invest time, money and energy into your pet’s healing and possibly your own.
- Honor what your pet needs for him or herself when it may be different than what you want for them or yourself.
- Understand that core level healing of your pet’s body, mind and spirit takes time, and you are willing to commit to the process.
- Are willing to make changes and follow through with recommendations.
- Admit that accepting help can get you better and faster results.
Now that you know the kinds of clients who achieve the best results working with me, the issues I help them resolve for their pets and what my clients need to do to ensure their success, click here to learn more about animal healers and How I Work with clients.