On this page I will share with you how I work with my clients, my guiding beliefs and values, philosophy and approach in working with clients.
How I Work with Clients
- After reviewing my website, I invite you to schedule a healing session with me. You may do that by visiting my services page or my scheduling calendar.
- You will be prompted to fill out an intake form specific to the kind of appointment you are booking.
- Sessions are available locally or remotely.
- Healing Sessions that are not local are done by phone.
- Payment is required before your session and can be made via paypal through my scheduling service or by cash for local appointments.
- Followup support via email is provided for all healing services.
My Guiding Beliefs and Values
- I believe that Love is where healing begins.
- I believe every animal deserves love, kindness and the best care we know how to give.
- I believe in the nature of animals to love unconditionally and that because of this openness they are prone to absorb stress and negative energy from their surroundings.
- I believe in the human-animal bond and that the quality and strength of that bond affects us all.
- I believe that animals have much to teach us and by opening our hearts to them not only do they benefit, but we do also as we learn more, grow more and love more.
- I believe pets, farm animals and wildlife heal more readily by treating the whole body – body, mind, heart and soul – and that by using a holistic approach they recover faster and live healthier, longer and better lives.
- I believe pets come to this planet with their own purpose and that at times healing for them means something different than we’d like it to. While at times challenging, acceptance of this honors your pet and strengthens the bond you have with them.
- I believe with all my heart that together we make a difference and that together we can create an even better quality of life for your pet.
- I believe that as we heal our pets at home, our heart expands allowing us to extend our compassion to animals everywhere, whether they are in our local shelter or in the wild around the world.
- When it comes to healing your pets naturally, I believe strongly in starting with remedies that have been tried and true for 1000′s of years. Whenever possible, I believe it’s best to use treatments with the least side effects, such as natural animal medicine.
- Because I have been on a 30-year journey of healing my own pets, I have been trained in and use healing modalities with my clients that have helped one of my own pets at one time or another.
- For the most profound and long term results, I work with your pet on all levels: body, mind, heart, and soul, and I encourage you to explore these aspects of yourself as well.
- I am merely a channel and facilitator for your pet’s healing. You, as their primary caregiver, have the most influence over their healing.
- As a professionally trained and certified animal healer with intuitive gifts of clairsentience, claircognizance and clairaudience, I tap into Divine Guidance through which I am guided for your pet’s highest and best good.
- An open heart and willingness to heal create a strong foundation that will extend to your pet’s well-being.
- The healing journey for your pet can be extremely rewarding with you and your pet enjoying a stronger bond that will improve the quality of life for you both.
- Healing for your pet is not a linear process. Staying committed and seeking a constellation of healing modalities that best serve your pet will help you achieve the best results.
- Reaching your goals for your pet can happen more readily by us working together, where you will learn information and skills that you can use again for years to come.
I have a comprehensive system that I use with my clients that helps them get the most profound and long lasting results for their pets’ health and wellness.
No matter what the issue you are facing with your pet, I offer:
- An understanding and compassionate place to discuss your concerns. It’s important to both me and your pet’s healing that you are able to express all your fears, concerns and worries about your pet. I allow all my clients the ability to share as much or as little about what their pet is experiencing as they feel they would like to.
- A supportive partnership for the highest good for your pet. I always allow your pet to guide me on their healing journey. I may have a session plan when we work together, but I stay open to what serves your pet’s highest good and watch for guidance from your pet and the Divine.
- A positive influence where you are encouraged to set your pet up for success, expect it from them and for them and celebrate it when it comes.
- Support for the best combination of traditional and alternative healing modalities available. I respect that there is a time and place for traditional veterinary care and always encourage my clients to seek answers where they are most comfortable. If an issue extends beyond my capabilities or your pet is better served by referring you to another type of practitioner that is what you can expect. Your pet’s health and wellness is what is most important to me.
- Once I have a sense of what you are seeking a session for, I discuss with you the options available which include: Energy Healing, Chakra Clearing, Self-Selection of Healing plants, herbs, oils, extracts, Intuitive Animal Readings and Communication, Dowsing, and Customized Consultations and Coaching Packages.
- I generally only offer single sessions for wellness, much like a spa day for your pet. Most issues my clients come to me for are best served with a minimum of three to five sessions of a variety of modalities, which I consider to be the Gold Standard and Best Practice for Holistic Animal Healing.
Results my clients’ pets have experienced through working with me:
- Release of stress and anxiety
- Release of effects of emotional and physical trauma
- Increased relaxation and sense of calm
- Boost in immunity, wellness and overall well being
- Renewed ability to engage in walks, playtime and other previously enjoyable activity
- Pain relief and increased mobility
- Faster healing and recovery following surgery or injury
- Reduced symptoms from chronic illness
- Improved behavior
- Improved efficacy of traditional veterinary care
- Peaceful anticipation of and transition through euthanasia or the natural ending of their life
Book a session now
Now that you have a better idea about the results you can expect by working with me, please go to my services page to learn about the specific services, packages and programs that I offer.